Have your best summer ever at a CAK sports camp!
Whether you want to try a new sport or prepare for a competitive season, Christian Academy of Knoxville (CAK) has a sports camp for you! Our coaches are trained to work with children, and we offer a safe environment for rising kindergartners through 8th graders to try new things.
Our 77-acre campus provides the perfect setting for stretching your skills and making friends.
Both on and off the field, we believe in infusing the teachings of Jesus Christ into everything we do. So, all of our coaches are Christians who will not only teach your child athletics, but also help them understand that all of our gifts are to be used to the glory of God.
“I have been completely blown away at the overall experience CAK has offered by two children,” says Lori, a CAK parent. “I know with 100% certainty that my children are being loved into a relationship with Christ on a daily basis, and that is the foundation for how they will live out their life.”
Our all-girls’ volleyball camp aims to bring out confidence in our girls to take risks and try new things in a safe environment. This is a growing sport, and we want to help kids become comfortable enough to make and smash new goals.
You are sure to find a sports day camp at CAK. Our line-up includes:
- Basketball Camp (May 28-May 31), K-8th grade boys and girls
- Soccer Camp (June 10-13, 5:30-7:30pm), Rising 2nd-8th grade boys and girls
- Football Camp (June 3-6, daytime), Rising K-8th grade
- Cross Country Camp I (June 17-21), Rising 3rd-8th grade
- Cross Country Camp II (M/W/F, Weeks of July 1-19), Rising 3rd-8th grade, Off-site at Victor Ashe Park
- Baseball Camp (July 8-11, 9am – Noon), Ages 6-12
- Girls Volleyball Camp (July 22-25, 9am-Noon), Rising 3rd-8th grade
- Specialty Girls Volleyball Camp (July 29-August 1, 9am-Noon), Rising 3rd-8th grade, Focus on “serve and receive” and/or “jump and hit”
And new this year, we are hosting Camp Big Fish for the first time! This summer-long day camp offers many activities and even field trips, all in a Christ-centered environment. Camp Big Fish runs from May 28 to August 2 on CAK’s 77-acre campus.
After record attendance last year, your child is sure to make new friends at CAK! We can’t wait to meet you! You do not have to be a CAK student to attend. All of our camps are open to the public. One unique thing about CAK is that we are multi-denominational, and our student body represents over 140 area churches. We all have Christ at our center, but we all learn from each other in a non-denominational setting.