Spring is finally here! I have been planning my garden and cleaning out the house to make way for the promise of a new season. In anticipation of longer days and sunny skies, I am ready to make some decor changes too!
Here are a few of my favorite trends and spring styling tips:
1. Create a simple spring vignette by collecting some vintage containers and filling them with moss and succulents. I love these vintage silver plate goblets and use them year-round for all kinds of greenery and flowers. And who doesn’t love a succulent? These are easy to find and easy to care for, living or faux!
2. Fill a container with moss or boxwood balls. This could be a decorative pottery piece or wooden bowl. These are pretty paired with coffee table books and prayer beads.
3. Add in color. I love neutrals and texture, but I am so excited to see color come back! Blue and green make timeless additions to any interior space. Try adding some blue or green throw pillows to a neutral couch or chair. It adds a beautiful pop of color.
4. Change out a back door rug. Putting a fresh rug in a heavily used space always makes a big impact. Look for indoor/outdoor rugs or a micro hook wool rug that can take the foot traffic.
5. Get organized with new hooks for backpacks and coats. Swap out heavier coats and boots for a light jacket and rain boots for a quick change for play time.