Buy $40 in Pampers Products at Ingles stores (diapers and/or wipes) and Get a $10 e-gift card to a retailer of your choice!
The retailers you can choose from are: Bath & Body Works, iTunes, Restaurant.com, Snapfish, Starbucks, Spafinder or Yankee Candle.
This program for Ingles runs 12/2 – 12/31
As a parent, you look for the best diapers and wipes to help keep your baby dry, clean and comfortable. You, along with so many other young families, are turning to Ingles for your shopping needs. You look for something affordable, reliable and a brand that professionals trust. That is why you should turn to Pampers. It is the #1 choice of hospitals, nurses and parents, and recently became the #1 pediatrician recommended brand!
We know you already love shopping at Ingles to buy food to make healthy meals for your family and for your everyday essentials, so why don’t you shop for your baby too and pick up Pampers diapers and wipes today.
***Must make a valid purchase in one transaction from Ingles. Once you make a purchase, visit pampersgiftcard.com, register on the site and select Ingles as where you made the purchase. Once you have registered you must take a clear picture of their receipt and submit it through the website. After the receipt is submitted you will receive a verification email message confirming receipt submission. Then, when your receipt is validated, you will be able to choose an e-gift card from the Reward Catalogue and then the e-gift card will be emailed to you at the email you registered with.
- Pampers is recognized as the #1 choice by health professionals; hospitals, nurses, NICU nurses & parents
- **Pampers most recently became the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
- Blankie softness that gently wraps your baby in Pampers best blanket-like softness
- Heart quilts liner which is 2x softer against your baby’s delicate skin vs. the every-day-of-the-year brand
- Air dry channels with breathable dryness to keep your baby comfortable
- Umbilical cord notch protects your baby’s delicate belly with perfectly contoured fit
- Absorb away liner that pulls wetness and mess away from the baby’s skin to help keep your baby comfortable
- Soft, stretchy sides that helps the diaper stay in place, flexing with the baby’s every move
- Wetness indicator that lets you know when your baby may need a change
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic to ensure they are gentle against your baby’s skin