Fall is right around the corner! I love the transition from long, hot days to cooler weather with beautiful colors bursting from the trees.
Here are a few favorite ways to bring in fall:
1. Add in a layer of texture. Cooler weather calls for texture and warmth. Swap out lighter throws for chunkier knits, boucle and nubby texture. Perfect for an evening with a book by the fire!
2. Incorporate preserved florals. Dried florals are easy to work in a simple arrangement in a vase or basket and echo the feeling of fall.
3. Work with color. Colors like rust, burgundy, olive and brown are still some of the most popular colors in the fall and easy to work in all homes.
4. Cozy up your bed! Add a duvet or throw to the foot of the bed for cooler evenings.
5. Create an everyday centerpiece to your table. Create a space that always feels special, even if it’s takeout on paper plates. I love a grouping of small hurricane candles. Candles always make everything appear more magical.