We started Knoxville Moms to reach local moms, connect with local moms, and to support local businesses. We also firmly believe that there is no one “right” way to be a mom in Knoxville and love hearing our readers’ differing perspectives on everything from diapering to discipline. We know all moms are just doing the best that they can do for their families, and this year, we are excited to announce our 2021 Knoxville Mom of the Year campaign!
What is the 2021 Knoxville Mom of the Year?
- Does she make a difference in the lives of her or others’ children?
- Does she set an example and offer encouragement for other moms around her?
- Does she play a vital part in the Knoxville community?
- Does she do an outstanding job in her role as a mom, as well as other places she’s involved in?
It might be your own mom, your neighbor, your grandmother, your best friend, or your child’s teacher. We want to hear about the moms that inspire you! Nominations will be accepted from husbands, fathers, grandmas, grandpas, friends … and even kids themselves.
How to Nominate Someone for 2021 Knoxville Mom of the Year:
- Complete the form below to nominate YOUR Mom of the Year!
- Please limit submissions to 500 words or less.
- After submitting your nomination, be sure to email us the accompanying photo to [email protected]
- Submissions will be accepted through May 4th at noon EST.
- The Knoxville Moms’ team will determine finalists and winner who will be featured on Knoxville Moms.
- The 2021 Knoxville Mom of the Year will be announced on Friday, May 7th